Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I reported my iPhone as lost with Apple but I found it

I reported my iphone lost to the apple theft/lost insurance but I just found it. Is there a way a can unlock it so i can use it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 3:12 PM

Turn off Lost Mode on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch

1. In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices, then select the device that is in Lost Mode.
  2. Click Lost Mode, click Stop Lost Mode, then click Stop Lost Mode again.
  3. You can also turn off Lost Mode by entering your passcode on the device.

Note: If you had any cards suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode (credit or debit cards for Apple Pay, or student ID cards or Express Travel cards), when you turn off Lost Mode and sign back in to iCloud, you can use them again.

Note: if you have received compensation or replacement, then this phone belongs to the insurer. You cannot keep it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 3:12 PM in response to Cjimenez1996

Turn off Lost Mode on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch

1. In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices, then select the device that is in Lost Mode.
  2. Click Lost Mode, click Stop Lost Mode, then click Stop Lost Mode again.
  3. You can also turn off Lost Mode by entering your passcode on the device.

Note: If you had any cards suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode (credit or debit cards for Apple Pay, or student ID cards or Express Travel cards), when you turn off Lost Mode and sign back in to iCloud, you can use them again.

Note: if you have received compensation or replacement, then this phone belongs to the insurer. You cannot keep it.

I reported my iPhone as lost with Apple but I found it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.