You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade

Playing angry birds on iPhone. After playing the game the is no exit button. I have to shut down my phone to stop the game from playing. What am I missing.

thanks

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 4:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 4:35 PM

Go Home. Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to return to the Home Screen at any time. See Open apps on iPhone.

Open the App Switcher. Swipe up from the bottom edge, pause in the center of the screen, then lift your finger. To browse the open apps, swipe right, then tap the app you want to use. See Switch between open apps on iPhone.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 4, 2022 4:35 PM in response to Enou2

Go Home. Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to return to the Home Screen at any time. See Open apps on iPhone.

Open the App Switcher. Swipe up from the bottom edge, pause in the center of the screen, then lift your finger. To browse the open apps, swipe right, then tap the app you want to use. See Switch between open apps on iPhone.

Apple Arcade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.