Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my computer is not charging- showing red and when I shut it down I now have black screen

my computer was plugged in and kept loosing the charge until is showed red and then went black while plugged in

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 8:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 8:54 PM

annalee26 Said:

"my computer was plugged in and kept loosing the charge until is showed red and then went black while plugged in"

-------

All is Fine: This is normal, particularly when a battery is down to 10%. So, unplug it, and plug it back in. It might take a moment to get the charging back. If you cannot get a continuation to charge, then power it off, letting it charge for a couple of hours.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 8:54 PM in response to annalee26

annalee26 Said:

"my computer was plugged in and kept loosing the charge until is showed red and then went black while plugged in"

-------

All is Fine: This is normal, particularly when a battery is down to 10%. So, unplug it, and plug it back in. It might take a moment to get the charging back. If you cannot get a continuation to charge, then power it off, letting it charge for a couple of hours.

my computer is not charging- showing red and when I shut it down I now have black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.