You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't cancel my Lightroom subscription. There is no cancel button on my iphone and my macbook.

I can't cancel my Lightroom subscription. There is no cancel button on my iphone and my macbook.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 11:47 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2022 6:26 AM in response to minkpercy

Hi minkpercy,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today.

It appears you have seen the correct article for canceling subscriptions. If you see the subscription listed and there isn't a way to cancel, it may have been previously canceled. Is it listed under EXPIRED on your iPhone?

If you don't see the subscription, you'd follow: If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed. Some possibilities include:

If the subscription isn't billed through Apple

Don't see the subscription when you follow the steps to cancel your subscription? You might have purchased that subscription from another company.

On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn't say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn't provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact the company that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.

If you have more than one Apple ID

When you follow the steps to cancel your subscription, you see subscriptions that you signed up for with your Apple ID. If you have another Apple ID, sign in with that Apple ID, then try to cancel again.
Forgot your Apple ID?

If a family member signed up for the subscription

You can’t cancel a family member's subscription. Ask your family member to use their own device to cancel the subscription. Or if you share a device, ask that family member to sign in with their Apple ID and cancel the subscription.

Have a fantastic day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.