Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Silenced alarms

I have a strange problem happening when I’m having alarms go off in the morning. For some reason the volume for my alarms is non-existent, only vibrating, sometimes not even that. It doesn’t seem to be super consistent but 4 out of 5 days this week it has been doing this. The first few times it was with the standard alarm application… I set multiple alarms in a row and I’ve never had this problem in the past. When I wake up all of the alarms are technically going off and I have to snooze or cancel all of them (they stack on top of each other and I have to continuously cancel them until they’re all gone) all while they’re not making any sound. I tried disabling snooze (didn’t work) I even tried making sure I had no Bluetooth devices that it was connecting to (didn’t work). I turned off “Attention Aware Features” which also didn’t work. Two days ago I downloaded an alarm app which worked yesterday morning but then this morning it did the same thing and was silent but still going off and vibrating. For some reason I swiped down from the top of the screen to display all of the control options and all of a sudden the sound started going off! Can’t seem to figure it out but would appreciate any advice on how to fix this. It seems to have started happening after the most recent iPhone update (15.3.1).

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 9:14 AM

The volume is always at max volume

Similar questions

2 replies

Silenced alarms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.