Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After working with Comcast I still can’t send emails on my Comcast account, but can now receive them.

I can’t send Comcast emails on my iPhone 13, but finally was able to receive them.

I’ve contacted AT&T, Apple Support, and they couldn’t resolve the issue. They sugggested I contact Comcast and they were able to correct receiving emails, but not being able to send emails.

iPhone 13, 15

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 8:38 AM

3 replies

Mar 11, 2022 9:48 AM in response to otstoryteller

I tried all that several times with AT&T, Apple, and Comcast for many hours. I was finally able to be transferred by Comcast to a technical support person, and then was transferred 4 more times until the problems was mostly resolved with the incoming server. I did the outgoing server myself.

Thanks for your help. Comcast did the same things you suggested and some additional things on their end.

After working with Comcast I still can’t send emails on my Comcast account, but can now receive them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.