Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos

why can't I delete photos on my iPhone the trash icon just doesn't even show up I tried syncing them to my laptop but there still there ?! what can I do ?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 10:02 AM

Hey there,

If you add photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by connecting your device to your computer, you can't delete them directly from your device in the Photos app. If you see the gray Trash button  when you try to delete a photo from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you might need to stop syncing photos from your computer. Learn how to stop syncing photos from your computer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2022 10:02 AM in response to itscam_

Hey there,

If you add photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by connecting your device to your computer, you can't delete them directly from your device in the Photos app. If you see the gray Trash button  when you try to delete a photo from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you might need to stop syncing photos from your computer. Learn how to stop syncing photos from your computer.

photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.