Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t find my iCloud email anywhere on my device

Someone stole my iPad and contacted apple and changed the password to my Apple ID. Once I recovered it I’m not able to find my emails or my photos.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 9:58 AM

Were you syncing the Photos with iCloud? If so, have you gone to iCloud.com/Photos using a browser to see if the photos are there? Have you gone to Settings/Your Name, signed in with the same Apple ID, and turned Photos/email syncing on? Have you checked the Photos app and at iCloud.com/Photos to see if the photos are in a Recently Deleted album?

If you weren't syncing photos with iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from?

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

ASC YouTube for how to restore an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from an iCloud backup

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup on your Mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2022 9:58 AM in response to brea182

Were you syncing the Photos with iCloud? If so, have you gone to iCloud.com/Photos using a browser to see if the photos are there? Have you gone to Settings/Your Name, signed in with the same Apple ID, and turned Photos/email syncing on? Have you checked the Photos app and at iCloud.com/Photos to see if the photos are in a Recently Deleted album?

If you weren't syncing photos with iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from?

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

ASC YouTube for how to restore an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from an iCloud backup

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup on your Mac

I can’t find my iCloud email anywhere on my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.