Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i recover my apple id if i forget the password and the phone number or email

I have lose my phone and i want to recover my apple Id but i have lost my phone number and email at this account

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 7:21 PM

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2022 7:21 PM in response to lorenc243

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

how can i recover my apple id if i forget the password and the phone number or email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.