Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money stolen from the banking card. Apple.com/bill

Greetings

Yesterday I've been charged pretty large amount of money from my banking card. My bank called me and informed about antifraud system alert. They also blocked the card but 10 transactions in just about 5 minutes have been already created (about $900 in total).

All transactions came from APPLE.COM/BILL IRL. And my bank told me they come from Ireland.

I never attached this card to my Apple account. So it looks like somebody got the card information and attached it to the fake account in order to buy some subscription and steal the money.

I contacted Apple Support and they said they cannot find the transactions with my card number or even searching by transaction id's (I got those from my bank).

Appreciate any help or suggestions.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 8:03 AM

Hey Dmitry332,

Typically, you would refer to If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement when you see unrecognized charges on your financial statement. However, being that you never had this card set up on your Apple ID account, that might not be as relevant for this scenario.

Working with Apple Support's billing team is the best option in this case, and we know you've already spoken with them. Other than this, you would want to work with your financial institution on handling fraudulent purchases with your bank card, as they should be able to cancel the card to prevent further purchases, and provide guidance on handling the current charges.

Best regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2022 8:03 AM in response to Dmitry332

Hey Dmitry332,

Typically, you would refer to If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement when you see unrecognized charges on your financial statement. However, being that you never had this card set up on your Apple ID account, that might not be as relevant for this scenario.

Working with Apple Support's billing team is the best option in this case, and we know you've already spoken with them. Other than this, you would want to work with your financial institution on handling fraudulent purchases with your bank card, as they should be able to cancel the card to prevent further purchases, and provide guidance on handling the current charges.

Best regards.

Money stolen from the banking card. Apple.com/bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.