Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iOS its not supported what do I need to do?

How do I update my iOS

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 2:14 PM

What version of iPhone do you currently have? What version of iOS do you currently have?

If you go to Settings>General>Software Update and it shows that you are up to date, then your iPhone is probably not compatible with the latest iOS, which at this time is iOS 15.3.1. My guess is that you have an iPhone 6 or below, which cannot be updated any higher than the iOS you currently have.

If you need a higher iOS to do something with an app or a particular website, you will have to purchase a new iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2022 2:14 PM in response to Mabhobho

What version of iPhone do you currently have? What version of iOS do you currently have?

If you go to Settings>General>Software Update and it shows that you are up to date, then your iPhone is probably not compatible with the latest iOS, which at this time is iOS 15.3.1. My guess is that you have an iPhone 6 or below, which cannot be updated any higher than the iOS you currently have.

If you need a higher iOS to do something with an app or a particular website, you will have to purchase a new iPhone.

My iOS its not supported what do I need to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.