Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Also issue from Image Capture to folders making duplicates instead of not importing previously

Also issue from Image Capture to folders making duplicates instead of not importing previously , which there is no settings to change in folders or image capture.

basically .. bring one file from image capture and put on desktop, then bring it over again. it will add a number and make a duplicate. This is not good when we want to just grab the whole folder of 1000s of images and not try to figure out what was older or not. with 1000s of images it is tough.

before if you brought an image over the 2nd time no duplicate was made, it would not bring it assuming it is the same image and ignoring importing. much better since we do not need a duplicate. only issue was same file name I assume ?

but I would like a nice way to import photos and videos to my computer and not having duplicates with older OS X with newer iPhone that does not support back on MacBook

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 5:16 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Also issue from Image Capture to folders making duplicates instead of not importing previously

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.