Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I’m on a family subscription for Apple Music, and I just got an email saying ‘Welcome to Apple Music’. But I have been using it for a while? And when I opened Apple Music the subscription is gone. The ‘Listen Now’ screen appears (the screen for non-subscribers).

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 3:49 PM

Hi vitanfromsurat,

Welcome ro the Apple Community.

We are all Apple users, like yourself, so have no access to your check your Apple Music Subscription.

If it is not yourself, would suggest you first check with the organiser of the Family subscription.

Is it possible the family organiser has stopped, or changed the subscription,

or

(eg.) need to update their credit card expiry date for the regular subscription payment ?

or

could they need to reinstate your access to the subscription (send you an invitation) for some reason.

Then if needed:

Here's where to contact the Apple Music support team.

Scroll to the bottom of the web-page that opens from the link below,

and under "Tell us how we can help" ... click on "Get Support"

Music - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2022 3:49 PM in response to vitanfromsurat

Hi vitanfromsurat,

Welcome ro the Apple Community.

We are all Apple users, like yourself, so have no access to your check your Apple Music Subscription.

If it is not yourself, would suggest you first check with the organiser of the Family subscription.

Is it possible the family organiser has stopped, or changed the subscription,

or

(eg.) need to update their credit card expiry date for the regular subscription payment ?

or

could they need to reinstate your access to the subscription (send you an invitation) for some reason.

Then if needed:

Here's where to contact the Apple Music support team.

Scroll to the bottom of the web-page that opens from the link below,

and under "Tell us how we can help" ... click on "Get Support"

Music - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.