Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMac starts up but has a black screen it's the 21 inch screen

My I Mac starts up but has a black screen it has a 21 inch screen so it's an older model I could sure use some help Please

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 7:45 AM

Hello Sonny1951,

We understand your iMac is starting up to a blank screen and we'll be happy to assist you with this.

The article you previously viewed, linked above, has the steps to perform to resolve this issue. If the issue isn't resolved after trying those steps it may be best to have your iMac inspected by a technician. The following resource can help find a location near you: Find Locations.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2022 7:45 AM in response to sonny1951

Hello Sonny1951,

We understand your iMac is starting up to a blank screen and we'll be happy to assist you with this.

The article you previously viewed, linked above, has the steps to perform to resolve this issue. If the issue isn't resolved after trying those steps it may be best to have your iMac inspected by a technician. The following resource can help find a location near you: Find Locations.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

My iMac starts up but has a black screen it's the 21 inch screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.