Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I simply want to add my gift card to my account to pay for apple tv

I just want to redeem a gift card to pay for apple tv

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 1:38 PM

Most countries support adding money to your account (Apple ID balance) through Gift Cards, as funds to pay for digital products and services, including subscriptions. First add money to your account, then start the subscription.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID (by country) - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

You can redeem Gift Cards for the same country as your account. If you have e.g. a UK billing address on your account, then you should use UK Apple Gift Cards.

Apple Gift Cards are a bit different for the US & Canada vs. other countries. In the US and Canada, Apple Gift Cards are the same for the Apple Store and the App Store and iTunes Store. In many other countries, Gift Cards for the Apple Store (“hardware”) are different from Gift Cards for the App Store and iTunes Store (“digital products and services”).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2022 1:38 PM in response to eric0419

Most countries support adding money to your account (Apple ID balance) through Gift Cards, as funds to pay for digital products and services, including subscriptions. First add money to your account, then start the subscription.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID (by country) - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

You can redeem Gift Cards for the same country as your account. If you have e.g. a UK billing address on your account, then you should use UK Apple Gift Cards.

Apple Gift Cards are a bit different for the US & Canada vs. other countries. In the US and Canada, Apple Gift Cards are the same for the Apple Store and the App Store and iTunes Store. In many other countries, Gift Cards for the Apple Store (“hardware”) are different from Gift Cards for the App Store and iTunes Store (“digital products and services”).

I simply want to add my gift card to my account to pay for apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.