Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unblock all of my contacts at once

How can I unblock ALL of my blocked contacts at ONCE. Somehow all of my contacts were put into my block list. Don’t know what I did, but System put all of my contacts into my blocked list & the only way I can unblock them is one by one - there must be an easier way HELP!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 4:52 PM

2 replies

Mar 7, 2022 9:08 PM in response to 60sliberal

60sliberal Said:

"Unblock all of my contacts at once: How can I unblock ALL of my blocked contacts at ONCE. Somehow all of my contacts were put into my block list. Don’t know what I did, but System put all of my contacts into my blocked list & the only way I can unblock them is one by one - there must be an easier way HELP!"

-------

Recommend this Feature to Apple:

Do your Part: Being not an option, you can recommend to Apple that they make this a feature of FaceTime.  Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers prefer, and what changes to make in models to come..

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Unblock all of my contacts at once

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.