Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 promax camera

I consider the iPhone 13 promax camera to be the worst camera ever created by Apple. Every selfie I try to take is blurry, every night photo blurry, if I don’t use Live setting its blurry, photo bursts are blurry and every photo I take auto adjusts, over brightens and auto sharpens to the point of a comic book appearance. I’m seriously considering downgrading possibly to a 12 maybe even 11. I’ve watched countless videos on adjusting my Settings nothing helps. Just curious if anyone else has reached this point of disgust? It really disappointing because I used to love taking photos, but now I never want to use my camera.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 8:24 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Take a look at: Use camera modes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

If that does not help your issue, Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support. Make sure the camera area is also clean: Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support.

If the issue persists, or you need more help, contact Apple: Get Support.

Jack

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2022 8:24 PM in response to Rapl6

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Take a look at: Use camera modes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

If that does not help your issue, Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support. Make sure the camera area is also clean: Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support.

If the issue persists, or you need more help, contact Apple: Get Support.

Jack

iPhone 13 promax camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.