Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One drive

Hi! I don't understand what this is can someone explain what the one drive is and why I got a warning for it?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 8:18 PM

sophiaalesi13 Said:

"One drive: Hi! I don't understand what this is can someone explain what the one drive is and why I got a warning for it?"

-------

What OneDrive is:

OneDrive is Microsoft's version on iCloud Drive, if you will, by compare and contrast.

OneDrive App Warning:

I go to warning for it to day too. It is in regards to how the Microsoft Office's former protocols have been changed, and that you need to change them. To do so, simply re-install OneDrive: Here is what I was informed by Microsoft in a follow eMail:

MS Rep's Words:

"let me shed some light about how we can get this resolved. Let's reinstall your OneDrive:

1. Just drag the OneDrive app to the Trash.
  2. Download the Microsoft OneDrive app from the website.
  3. Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts to sign in and get started."

I did so, and now all works.

Screenshot:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2022 8:18 PM in response to sophiaalesi13

sophiaalesi13 Said:

"One drive: Hi! I don't understand what this is can someone explain what the one drive is and why I got a warning for it?"

-------

What OneDrive is:

OneDrive is Microsoft's version on iCloud Drive, if you will, by compare and contrast.

OneDrive App Warning:

I go to warning for it to day too. It is in regards to how the Microsoft Office's former protocols have been changed, and that you need to change them. To do so, simply re-install OneDrive: Here is what I was informed by Microsoft in a follow eMail:

MS Rep's Words:

"let me shed some light about how we can get this resolved. Let's reinstall your OneDrive:

1. Just drag the OneDrive app to the Trash.
  2. Download the Microsoft OneDrive app from the website.
  3. Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts to sign in and get started."

I did so, and now all works.

Screenshot:

One drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.