Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone is frozen on white screen

My Iphone hanged on white screen tried each and everything all tutorials but still its stuck on white screen what should I do to fix it?

i got iphone 11 pro max

I have tried the below methods it didnt worked for me

To perform a hard reset on any iPhone model from the original through the iPhone 7:

1. Hold down both the Home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time (on the iPhone 7, hold the volume down and sleep/wake buttons instead).
  2. Keep holding until the screen flashes and the Apple logo appears.
  3. Let go of the buttons and let the iPhone start up like normal.

Because the iPhone 8 has different technology in its Home button, and because the iPhone X, XS, and XR don't have a Home button at all, the hard reset process is a little different. On those models:

1. Press the volume up button and let it go.
  2. Press the volume down button and let it go.
  3. Hold down the sleep/wake (aka Side) button until the phone restarts. When the Apple logo appears, let go of the button.

Hold Down Home + Volume up + Power

If a hard reset didn't do the trick, there's another combination of buttons that works for many people:

1. Hold down the Home button, the volume up button, and the power (sleep/wake) button all at once. 
  2. It may take a while, but keep holding until the screen turns off.
  3. Continue holding those buttons until the Apple logo appears. 
  4. When the Apple logo shows up, you can let go of the buttons and let the iPhone start up like normal.

Obviously this only works with iPhone models that have a Home button. It probably does not work with the iPhone 8, X, XS, and XR and may not work with the 7. No word yet if there's an equivalent to this option on those models.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 8:23 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, DIN450!

With your iPhone 11 not responding, you can try force restarting. To confirm, these are the steps to perform a hard reset on your iPhone 11:

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
3. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen

If there isn't a response, try restoring. The guidance from section "If your iPhone turns on but gets stuck during start up" will tell you how. This will reinstall the software on your iPhone and can help software issues.

Have a nice day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 8:23 AM in response to DIN450

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, DIN450!

With your iPhone 11 not responding, you can try force restarting. To confirm, these are the steps to perform a hard reset on your iPhone 11:

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
3. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen

If there isn't a response, try restoring. The guidance from section "If your iPhone turns on but gets stuck during start up" will tell you how. This will reinstall the software on your iPhone and can help software issues.

Have a nice day.

iPhone is frozen on white screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.