Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t remember the Apple ID and I do t have the phone it’s paired too

I can’t remember the Apple ID to my daughters watch and she don’t have the phone no more

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 2:40 PM

Here are two ways to unpair your watch if you no longer have the paired iPhone:

• See the 'How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone' section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

However, both methods require you to know the Apple ID & password.

Activation Lock is designed to prevent anyone else from using an Apple Watch if it's ever lost or stolen.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Activation Lock is an anti-theft feature that cannot be bypassed.

If you are the ORIGINAL owner, then see the 'Start a support request' section in:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2022 2:40 PM in response to Pickard00

Here are two ways to unpair your watch if you no longer have the paired iPhone:

• See the 'How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone' section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

However, both methods require you to know the Apple ID & password.

Activation Lock is designed to prevent anyone else from using an Apple Watch if it's ever lost or stolen.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Activation Lock is an anti-theft feature that cannot be bypassed.

If you are the ORIGINAL owner, then see the 'Start a support request' section in:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Mar 9, 2022 1:29 AM in response to Pickard00

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Remove the Activation Lock Here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt with the serial number along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Can’t remember the Apple ID and I do t have the phone it’s paired too

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.