Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting potential phone calls every 5 minutes on my iPhone6….can you help me….under phone in settings it doesn’t have the option to silence unknown numbers

I am getting potential spam calls every 5 minutes on my iphone6…I have gone to settings and there is no option for silencing unknown numbers

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 1:48 PM

Colonial190 wrote:

I have gone to settings and there is no option for silencing unknown numbers

That is correct. Your iPhone 6, now nearly eight years old, cannot use an iOS version greater than 12.X. The current iOS version is 15.3.1. Many feature updates and additions have occurred since iOS 12. Silence Unknown Callers is one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2022 1:48 PM in response to Colonial190

Colonial190 wrote:

I have gone to settings and there is no option for silencing unknown numbers

That is correct. Your iPhone 6, now nearly eight years old, cannot use an iOS version greater than 12.X. The current iOS version is 15.3.1. Many feature updates and additions have occurred since iOS 12. Silence Unknown Callers is one.

I am getting potential phone calls every 5 minutes on my iPhone6….can you help me….under phone in settings it doesn’t have the option to silence unknown numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.