Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my phone keep on telling me that I can’t make or receive any calls and messages please?

Why my phone keeps on telling me that I can’t make or receive any phone calls and messages?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 9:42 AM

Go through the various suggestions in the support article below but if they don't help, and your network carrier can't help, then  contact Apple Support for further investigation.

Support article: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Or if service is established but you still cannot text or call

Set up imessage and facetime:-

Settings, Messages, Turn off iMessage

Settings, Face Time, Turn off Face Time

Restart the phone.

Settings, Messages, Turn on iMessage, SMS, MMS

Settings, Face Time, Turn on Face Time

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 9:42 AM in response to syndia68

Go through the various suggestions in the support article below but if they don't help, and your network carrier can't help, then  contact Apple Support for further investigation.

Support article: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Or if service is established but you still cannot text or call

Set up imessage and facetime:-

Settings, Messages, Turn off iMessage

Settings, Face Time, Turn off Face Time

Restart the phone.

Settings, Messages, Turn on iMessage, SMS, MMS

Settings, Face Time, Turn on Face Time

Why my phone keep on telling me that I can’t make or receive any calls and messages please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.