You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I turn off the zoom in on FaceTime?

hey, i wanted to ask how i could somehow turn off the zoom in on facetime

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 9:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 8:45 AM

Greetings evindar_k,

It sounds as though you're looking to disable Zoom when on a FaceTime call. Apple Support Communities is a great place for help! Zoom is a fantastic feature, and you can find the steps for using Zoom in the following article. You'll also find the steps for turning off Zoom below.

"To turn off Zoom, double-tap the screen with three fingers or use accessibility shortcuts"

Zoom in on the iPhone screen

If you're experiencing a different issue with FaceTime please provide a detailed description of the issue you're facing.

Have a great rest of your week!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 10, 2022 8:45 AM in response to evindar_k

Greetings evindar_k,

It sounds as though you're looking to disable Zoom when on a FaceTime call. Apple Support Communities is a great place for help! Zoom is a fantastic feature, and you can find the steps for using Zoom in the following article. You'll also find the steps for turning off Zoom below.

"To turn off Zoom, double-tap the screen with three fingers or use accessibility shortcuts"

Zoom in on the iPhone screen

If you're experiencing a different issue with FaceTime please provide a detailed description of the issue you're facing.

Have a great rest of your week!

How can I turn off the zoom in on FaceTime?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.