Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Language change

My iphone language was english and then i set up new password for lock screen , okay? Now i change iphone language to another one but that requires restart , when the device restarted on the new language , when i put my password , it gives me wrong pass

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 10:07 AM

Hello Tawfieek,

I don't think there is a relationship between changing the iPhone language and the passcode, make sure you enter it correctly. If that doesn't work for you, you will have to follow the steps in the following links⬇️

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or later installed, see: How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 10:07 AM in response to Tawfieek

Hello Tawfieek,

I don't think there is a relationship between changing the iPhone language and the passcode, make sure you enter it correctly. If that doesn't work for you, you will have to follow the steps in the following links⬇️

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or later installed, see: How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Language change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.