Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone says silence notifications to everyone I text

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 2:36 PM

You have a focus running.

Settings, Focus, tap on the Focus concerned and tap Focus Status and then turn off Share Focus Status

Do it on all your Focus entities if you don't know which Focus is currently running.

6 replies

Mar 27, 2022 10:12 AM in response to LD150

Sadly this does not work... I'm a technical person, though new to apple iphone. I've gone through every setting I can find. Read a ton of different websites that offer this same advice. This advice/fix DOES NOT WORK. This has been an issue since 13... I mean my goodness. How long does an irritating bug need to exist before someone in development decides to fix it?

Apr 4, 2022 2:32 AM in response to LD150

I am running the latest versions of iPad OS, Apple watch iOS and iPhone iOS and I have had notifications silenced on my iMessages for weeks now which is hyper annoying - I have zero focuses running and when I head into focus on my iPhone the only one there is Do Not Disturb which when i go into it there is no option to remove so I have disabled it.....Am I missing something as even if I go into Allowed Notifications and allow iMessages it still shows Silenced.....

The Share Focus is off too.

My phone says silence notifications to everyone I text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.