Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I reactivate my App Store snd iTunes account.? I can’t download it update any apps. Message says: your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes. Thanks Store

How can I reactivate my App Store snd iTunes account.? I can’t download or update any apps. Message says: your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes. Thanks

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 2:36 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You will need to contact Apple Support. See instructions in: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

51 replies

May 10, 2022 12:14 PM in response to shiv1431

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

Mar 13, 2022 6:40 PM in response to Honeyboi

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

~Katana-San~

Jun 12, 2022 5:48 PM in response to Kingmedo78

It is always helpful to read the Apple Recommendation near the top before you post a question that has already been answered.

~Katana-San~

Jun 17, 2022 11:55 PM in response to Nishuu

Please take a moment to read some of the other posts in this thread as the question has already been answered several times.

~Katana-San~

How can I reactivate my App Store snd iTunes account.? I can’t download it update any apps. Message says: your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes. Thanks Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.