Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod support services not installed

just got a new pc downloaded the current itunes it won't sync my phone but it did download purchases from my phone. it also displays my playlists. I also tried to deautherise all of my old PC's there is only an option to deautherize this PC. I opened my old PC and did not have the option to deautherize all only that pc. My first authorized pc is long gone with a dead hard drive. after running diagnostics everything is green except itunes support services is red

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 3:55 AM

See Authorization vs. association - Apple Community. The deauthorize all function is well hidden.

See Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community to reclaim your media.

tt2

3 replies

ipod support services not installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.