Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple billing/SMALL PAYMENTS/outlandish

Can anyone deny or confirm that there accounts were credited for overcharged for subscriptions apps music or what may be linked via having Apple product? I have a few devices once we signed up we were all good programming worked well once times change frugal cheap and less funds in accounts wait we saw small charges almost everyday from Apple billing thought mistake or maybe one smaller kids buying movies we were wrong not so it’s an error from billing they have our account number and have been charging on same accounts every card we have linked to the devices although we cannot get money back since 90 days it’s like technology is a step ahead of us as we were not thinking small payments added up when the past year Apple bill has charged us recurring amounts of 19.99 9.99 8.99 4.99 3.99 all same date same weeks within same month not as described once a month the worst and defining moment was not being able to access even after drafting our account sadly we have recieved run around and stopped payment through banks but that hasn’t stopped them from trying regain access the names change to regain access for same nightsmare again it’s too much drama for little money for most but for a woman with two small kids and son in Air Force I don’t have means to give my money away to a company that has millions please if anyone else been through similar situations help to give money back return to normal and at very lest be able to watch my favorite TV

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 9:48 PM

Did you already try to contact Apple Support about that, by using this link as a start?

Get Apple Payment Support

You can also request a refund for content you didn't buy or bought by mistake:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple billing/SMALL PAYMENTS/outlandish

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.