Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get a repair help for iPhone 13 Pro Max in Pakistan

Hello, I have got an iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB (5G Antenna Band) USA LLA Model which I recently bought one month ago and the phone was working fine under normal usage and all of a sudden after a month I put my device on a charger as per the normal routine and after 1.5 hours when I checked on the charging level my phone antenna band was melted as shown below in the pictures and the screen was blinking from the top part in green color and I was not able to understand what went wrong then I unplugged the iPhone and check what just happened so the phone was not shut down it was just not showing anything on the screen but it was indicating the charging signal as to when I plugged it in again it sounded like the charger got connected. Now I'm confused as I live in Pakistan and here we don't have any official Apple Store or Repair Centre and I've already got it checked from the Dubai Apple Repair Centre and what they said is attached below they said to take this device to USA Apple Repair Centre as the device was purchased from the USA and they said it will be replaced from the USA store only. Now here in Pakistan, I got to know there is an official warranty claim centre in Karachi City which is connected to Singapore Apple Inc. They asked me to pay an extra amount of $775 (138,000 PKR) to get it fixed as they said that this issue is not covered under the hardware or software warranty. My question is then what is actually covered in the warranty?!

I'm super confused and so stressed out that after 7 Years of being an Apple user of every Apple product and being in the iOs ecosystem this is what I'm getting a lame excuse from an Apple repair centre.

Please Help!!!

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 12:22 AM

I have never seen anything like it. The warranty coverage will depend on what they find when they open it up and the circumstances of the purchase. I would check with Apple Support, maybe in USA

Phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

8 replies

Mar 11, 2022 7:59 AM in response to SajjadRehman

If you do not take the device back to the US, you will pay an out of warranty repair fee, regardless of whether the issue would be covered under warranty in the US. This is because the warranty is only valid in the country of purchase. Going to an official Apple Store in another country does not change this.

As far as whether it would be covered or not would depend on many factors. Were both the cable and block you used official Apple products? If not, were they official Made For iPhone (MFi) certified? Those are just the start of the questions.

how to get a repair help for iPhone 13 Pro Max in Pakistan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.