Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to have Siri announce the phones location for longer?

Is there a way to have Siri continuously announce/sound it’s location when asked where it is?

I have a hearing loss so my ability to pinpoint the source of a noise is not what it should be. I just need to have the phone alert me to its location for a little longer instead of the brief “I’m here” every time I ask Siri where it is? This is helpful when I’m in a hurry instead of keep asking the question. I find myself kind of shouting the question in frustration by the fourth time lol.

This tends to happen when driving at night and the phone winds up on the floor.

This wasn’t an issue until I replaced my Tile trackers with AirTags, which I’m happy with overall, but I do miss the ability to locate the phone from the tracker.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 1:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 6:25 AM

Hello slewbot,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you would like the iPhone location notice to sound a bit longer to make it easier for you to find it. There is currently not an option to extend the length of this sound. You can use the following link to request this feature be added to the iPhone.

Product Feedback

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2022 6:25 AM in response to slewbot

Hello slewbot,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you would like the iPhone location notice to sound a bit longer to make it easier for you to find it. There is currently not an option to extend the length of this sound. You can use the following link to request this feature be added to the iPhone.

Product Feedback

Best regards.

Is there a way to have Siri announce the phones location for longer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.