Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i do not know what some of these apple charges are

can i see what these charges are

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 8:35 AM

10 replies

Mar 10, 2022 11:14 AM in response to demisha318

This link: https://reportaproblem.apple.com, lists every charge that Apple has made to your account. Every charge. If a charge is not listed here it was not made from your account.

More information:

If you were charged by Apple for something there are a few possibilities:

The bottom line is that Apple never charges you for any purchase without authorization. So someone with access to your account must have made the purchase or subscription, if it wasn’t a scam message.

If it is a specific item on your bank or credit card statement see this link ➡️  If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

You can review all of your purchases as described in this link ➡️  See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it is a subscription you can cancel it here ➡️  See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support.

Note that subscriptions are not canceled when you delete an app; the subscription must be canceled separately from deleting the app.

And you can request a refund here ➡️  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Mar 10, 2022 10:19 AM in response to deggie

SIR/MA'AM

I am over being calm at this point and i do apolgies that you have to take the brunt but if you could be so kind and direct me to someone from apple so i can YELL at them that would be apperciated and i do not need to contact my bank because they are not charging me APPLE IS! I follwed you instructions and it is not workin. MY bank is not the issue and if you are third party you're not the issue either so why in tarnation can't speak with someone...like really?

Mar 10, 2022 10:27 AM in response to demisha318

Are you not familiar with what links are? If you click on the blue letters in your last post and then select your country it will give you the phone number for support and you can call them.

If Apple is charging your credit card and it is not you making the purchases it means someone has managed to get your credit card number/expiration date and CVC. While you may be getting charges from Apple right now you may start to find charges from other vendors. This is not the fault of the various vendors. If you fail to notify your bank/credit card company regarding these charges within a reasonable time frame you will be responsible for all of the charges.

Mar 10, 2022 11:10 AM in response to demisha318

It wasn't intended in that manner and in the past couple of years you would be surprised at how many young people do not know what links are. Since you have been provided with several links that address your problem, and I provided one with telephone numbers and you then responded about calling someone I just was inquiring. Since you have been given links that hundreds of thousands have used to resolve similar problems (and I have previously been in your shoes) and a phone number for support I'm not sure what it is that I haven't done for you.

i do not know what some of these apple charges are

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.