Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max Bluetooth issues

So I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max on AT&T. I owned AirPod Pros, and a Series 6 Apple Watch. These devices do not reliably stay connected at home or away.

I also drive a Tesla and use my phone as the key - the iPhone does not connect to the phone, at all even when I try to tell it to connect.

I own an electric skateboard called a OneWheel that is controlled by Bluetooth. The iPhone 12 Pro max does not reliably connect to that device, or will randomly disconnect in the middle of a ride.

I have reset every setting on this phone, I have completely wiped the phone and started fresh with no apps. I tried each app independent of the other and still nothing.

I have replaced this phone under warranty and gotten a new iPhone 12 Pro Max and I still have the same experience.

I have an older Pixel 3 XL that works just fine with all of my devices, but I am paying for this phone and would like it to function.

Has anyone else run into this? Any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 4:50 AM

Thank you for the suggestion! Unfortunately I’ve been able to rule that out as this situation happens when I am anywhere. I was in the middle of Texas where there wasn’t even cell service and the Bluetooth would not connect to my car or my board.

2 replies

iPhone 12 Pro Max Bluetooth issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.