Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked iPhone message

I was browsing some websites when I got a pop-up message saying my iPhone has been hacked. Is that even possible?

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 6:31 PM

Searching on google and got a pop up message “ your iPhone has been hacked all your actions on the device are tracked by a hacker immediate action is required.” Word for word is what it said then to click ok but I did not I closed it and powered down my phone. Should I be concerned does this happen on a Apple product? I’m afraid to open any of my apps especially my bank app if they can follow along therefore seeing my password!!! WTH APPLE!!! What is going on??????

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2022 6:31 PM in response to alaskagold1972

Searching on google and got a pop up message “ your iPhone has been hacked all your actions on the device are tracked by a hacker immediate action is required.” Word for word is what it said then to click ok but I did not I closed it and powered down my phone. Should I be concerned does this happen on a Apple product? I’m afraid to open any of my apps especially my bank app if they can follow along therefore seeing my password!!! WTH APPLE!!! What is going on??????

May 30, 2022 6:56 PM in response to Guerra1978

Hello ~ Inly if you clicked on it and gave out your personal information. These are scams designed to get you to give them your Apple ID and other personal information. Take a look here and if you gave out your info make the necessary changes asap.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls ...

~Katana-San~

May 7, 2022 7:29 PM in response to Mich8599

Hello ~ In case you ever click on one of these scams and give out any of your personal information take a look here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

*Lawrence Finch * gave sound advice as these are criminals that hope to panic people into giving out their Apple ID, credit card numbers and other personal information.

~Katana-San~

Hacked iPhone message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.