Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imessage Problem

today logging me out of imessage. I am trying to log in all the time and I cannot see that it is waiting for activation. I have already tried all the possibilities. is there an option that it is, for example, a ban for spam reports or something similar? is it temporary? can you check it somewhere?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 10:11 AM

bartosz40 wrote:

today logging me out of imessage. I am trying to log in all the time and I cannot see that it is waiting for activation. I have already tried all the possibilities. is there an option that it is, for example, a ban for spam reports or something similar? is it temporary? can you check it somewhere?

Follow ALL steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2022 10:11 AM in response to bartosz40

bartosz40 wrote:

Follow ALL steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Imessage Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.