Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cinema ticket added to wallet in Safari on Mac does not appear on my iPhone's Wallet

I bought a cinema ticket to Leicester Square Odeon on my Mac (os 12.2.1) just now. It popped up the ability to add the ticket to my wallet, so I clicked it.

Upon checking my iPhone Xr (os 15.2.1) wallet app, it is not there, it's only got one credit/debit card. Pressing the only other available thing to press in the app the (+) button, it only allows me to add a travel card or a debit or credit card.

No help, no nothing. The mac does not have a wallet app, so where has my cinema ticket gone?

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 8:52 AM

Thanks. I had to tap add to wallet on the iPhone.

Looks like add to wallet from a mac does not work: I tapped that, and it looked like it added it on the mac, but nothing appeared in my wallet on the iPhone. I expect it should appear on the phone, just like my notes added on the mac appear on my iPhone.

2 replies

Cinema ticket added to wallet in Safari on Mac does not appear on my iPhone's Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.