Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't cancel my subscriptions

I am unable to cancel my subscriptions. I tried in web by logging in but I can't find cancel subscription option to cancel.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 10:48 AM

What subscription are you trying to cancel exactly? Only Apple Music and Apple TV+ can be cancelled online on the websites.

For other subscriptions including 3rd party app subscriptions, you need to follow the steps listed under iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Ma for Windows PCs in the support document you posted from to access your Apple ID and all its associated subscriptions.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2022 10:48 AM in response to harika17

What subscription are you trying to cancel exactly? Only Apple Music and Apple TV+ can be cancelled online on the websites.

For other subscriptions including 3rd party app subscriptions, you need to follow the steps listed under iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Ma for Windows PCs in the support document you posted from to access your Apple ID and all its associated subscriptions.

Mar 11, 2022 11:09 AM in response to harika17

harika17 wrote:

I am trying to cancel Linkedin subscription. I don't see any option to cancel the subscription in iPhone/MacBook/iTunes.

All I can see it options to select options and when the current subscription expires.

Then that means its already been cancelled. There's nothing else to do. It will expire on the date it states. And that will be the end of it.

Can't cancel my subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.