Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best Way to Uninstall Skype on my MacBook Air

What is best way to uninstall Skype on my Macbook Air?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 4:30 PM

another way to uninstall skype. If to click the black apple icon on the top left of your screen, then click about this mac then wait for it to load. Then click Applications on the left sidebar then look at the list that it gives you of the apps that you have, then tap skype and in the bottom left corner of that window, you tap the remove app icon. Then if you have a password to verify the deletion of the app then it's gone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2022 4:30 PM in response to robertfromblue ridge

another way to uninstall skype. If to click the black apple icon on the top left of your screen, then click about this mac then wait for it to load. Then click Applications on the left sidebar then look at the list that it gives you of the apps that you have, then tap skype and in the bottom left corner of that window, you tap the remove app icon. Then if you have a password to verify the deletion of the app then it's gone.

Best Way to Uninstall Skype on my MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.