Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Notes

Has Apple done anything to restore the ability to organize Notes Folders alphabetically? The notes within Folders can be organized various ways (I prefer by Date Created), but Folders need to be done alphabetically in my experience to avoid them being randomly stored. This is a problem.

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 8:46 AM

No, Apple hasn't done anything to change the order of the folders.

Rather Apple lets you choose how to organize your folders by moving them up or down (or even embedding them in another folder). I think that this flexibility is appreciated for users who want to see their most important folders at the top. But the choice is yours: you can rearrange the folders any way you want.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2022 8:46 AM in response to 71PallMall

No, Apple hasn't done anything to change the order of the folders.

Rather Apple lets you choose how to organize your folders by moving them up or down (or even embedding them in another folder). I think that this flexibility is appreciated for users who want to see their most important folders at the top. But the choice is yours: you can rearrange the folders any way you want.

Apple Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.