Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data from Zwift to Strava and then to Health

When I use Zwift my data goes to Strava and then to Apple Health through Strava.

This worked fine until this week.

Data are still going from Zwift to Strava, but not any longer to Apple Health.

If I make a workout directly in Strava it still export til Health, but not if data comes from Zwift to Strava.

Any solutions to this? It's very annoying.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 4:45 AM

7 replies

Mar 13, 2022 7:14 AM in response to svante65

Hey svante65,

It sounds like you're having trouble syncing data to your Health app. I'll be happy to help out.

Make sure that you've added these apps as sources to the Health app so that it properly tracks. The steps are under "Add information from other apps" here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Let us know if that works out for you!

Mar 13, 2022 8:19 AM in response to svante65

svante65,

We looked up some information. According to this website Health App and Strava – Strava Support, "Strava will send data to Health such as route information, activity type, distance, time, and calories automatically. Please be aware that activities recorded from third-party devices (Garmin, Zwift, etc.) will not sync to Health."

Have a nice day.

Data from Zwift to Strava and then to Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.