Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 5th gen is compatible with Fitness App? I get message in App Store that it isn’t.

Want to know if I can use Fitness App with iPad 5th gen or not.

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 5:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 5:53 AM

If you're talking about Apple Fitness +, as per the support article that led you here, iPad 5th generation running the latest iPadOS version IS compatible. Obviously you need an Apple Watch series 3 or later paired with your iPad.

Re-read that support article, and/or these ones:

Are you in a country where Fitness+ is already available?. Check it here:--> Availability of Apple MediaServices

Should be this case, read this article:--> Get Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2022 5:53 AM in response to jkontor

If you're talking about Apple Fitness +, as per the support article that led you here, iPad 5th generation running the latest iPadOS version IS compatible. Obviously you need an Apple Watch series 3 or later paired with your iPad.

Re-read that support article, and/or these ones:

Are you in a country where Fitness+ is already available?. Check it here:--> Availability of Apple MediaServices

Should be this case, read this article:--> Get Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

iPad 5th gen is compatible with Fitness App? I get message in App Store that it isn’t.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.