Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to find my iphone, but I don't see it on my list of devices

i can't find my iphone. I have two that I use. One is my personal, and the other is my work phone. I don't see the phone I need to find on my list of devices in the app to find my iphone.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 9:36 AM

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and, if necessary, see If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2022 9:36 AM in response to tj3in1

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and, if necessary, see If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

need to find my iphone, but I don't see it on my list of devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.