Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam FaceTime Calls

There is a group of spammers that have been FaceTiming me for months and it is unending. A lot of times they’ll call me non stop for 20 to 30 minutes. I’ve picked up twice and both times it was kids. It’s mostly people using iCloud accounts to call, but also phone numbers. From what I can tell there’s no way to block FaceTime calls, because even though I have them all blocked, their calls come through every time. It’s incredibly frustrating, and the only option I have is to put my phone on do not disturb whenever they start calling, which I can’t do most of the time because I still need to get my other notifications.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 10:25 AM

Hello apple_user104,

You'll want to be sure you've followed these steps to block any unwanted callers in FaceTime:

1. In your FaceTime call history, tap the Info button next to the name, phone number, or email address of the contact you want to block.
2. Scroll down, tap Block this Caller, then tap Block Contact.
3. Select the contact you want to block.

Have a look at this link for more information: Block unwanted callers in FaceTime on iPhone

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2022 10:25 AM in response to apple_user104

Hello apple_user104,

You'll want to be sure you've followed these steps to block any unwanted callers in FaceTime:

1. In your FaceTime call history, tap the Info button next to the name, phone number, or email address of the contact you want to block.
2. Scroll down, tap Block this Caller, then tap Block Contact.
3. Select the contact you want to block.

Have a look at this link for more information: Block unwanted callers in FaceTime on iPhone

Take care!

Spam FaceTime Calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.