Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone else found their email program has changed to a foreign language? Not content just menu snd commands

Foreign language forced on me. My email is english but now its not understandable to me. All menus are changed. What to do?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 12:51 PM

You were right ... I went to settings/mail and it was set yo Finnish. I choose English and it's back to normal. Thank you so much. How do you think this happened? My iPhone has not been out of the house and I've had no visitors. Apple is a closed system so I shouldn't worry about hackers or malware? Or is it?

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2022 12:51 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

You were right ... I went to settings/mail and it was set yo Finnish. I choose English and it's back to normal. Thank you so much. How do you think this happened? My iPhone has not been out of the house and I've had no visitors. Apple is a closed system so I shouldn't worry about hackers or malware? Or is it?

Has anyone else found their email program has changed to a foreign language? Not content just menu snd commands

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.