Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

My phone's (iPhone 13 Pro) battery health dropped to 98% in about 2.5 months. 10 days ago it was 99%. I had a 1% loss in 10 days. I think it's abnormal for it to drop so fast. Could you help?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 1:03 PM

Your Battery Health is excellent! Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage. All batteries degrade with time and usage. The Apple battery usually lasts about 2 years with normal usage. When Battery health reaches 80%, it will be time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. In the meantime, check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2022 1:03 PM in response to batuhan262

Your Battery Health is excellent! Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage. All batteries degrade with time and usage. The Apple battery usually lasts about 2 years with normal usage. When Battery health reaches 80%, it will be time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. In the meantime, check this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.