Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri won’t send message

When I ask Siri to text a friend, Siri asks if I’m ready to send. I reply “yes” as usual, and rather than sending it, Siri asks again if I’m ready to send; over and over. Why is Siri suddenly not sending out my messages?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 7:58 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support.

If the issue persists, see: If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Jack

6 replies

Mar 12, 2022 8:10 PM in response to Jack-19

My iOS is up to date. I restarted my phone before posting this question. I’ve since restarted my phone again and it still won’t send my message through Siri unless I manually press the send button. My messages come in and send. They just don’t send when I verbally tell Siri to send them.

Apr 28, 2022 5:45 PM in response to Dvlpz

My father is having an issue with Siri talk text. Siri works pick up his voice when using for maps or anything else, however, while using Siri talk text to message his clients, Siri does not register his voice the first time, he has to wait 2 seconds , then repeat his words, then Siri types and sends the imessage.

we have the same

phone and this is not an issue on my

personal phone.

why does Siri make my father repeat his words only on imessage? Only after the recent software update

Siri won’t send message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.