Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop my phone glitched

How to stop my phone from glitching

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 7:46 PM

I can’t tell from that what you’re referring to here, but will assume a hardware problem has occurred.

Start here: If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If the problem persists, contact Apple or your preferred repair provider for service.

4 replies

Apr 12, 2022 6:57 AM in response to Princess11561

Princess11561 wrote:

Cracked screen

I’ve seen a few screens keep working while cracked, but most damaged screens tend to fail either in large part or completely, or they fail progressively until they don’t work at all, and—once failed—the user can’t get a backup.

If your screen is sort of still working and you don’t have a backup, try to get one: Back up iPhone - Apple Support

If your screen doesn’t work and you don’t have a backup, your options are much more limited. Apple might be able to either repair the iPhone or retrieve the data, depending on the damage. Or might not.

iPhone screen damage repair: iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

If the iPhone is an older model and that probably an iPhone 7 and earlier, it might be a better trade-off for your money to replace the iPhone, and then restore your iPhone backup to a newer (used, refurb) or new iPhone. Unless you have no backups…

How to stop my phone glitched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.