Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have white screen on my Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 4:31 AM

my phone updated recently and the next day my watch screen turned white. I then got a message saying my watched needed to be updated to sync with my phone. I did the update to my watch, still has a white screen. I have tried to restart the watch by pressing the side button and crown, both on and off the charger and nothing! I also unpaired my watch. Still nothing and now I can’t get it to re-pair

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2022 4:31 AM in response to bhavika98

my phone updated recently and the next day my watch screen turned white. I then got a message saying my watched needed to be updated to sync with my phone. I did the update to my watch, still has a white screen. I have tried to restart the watch by pressing the side button and crown, both on and off the charger and nothing! I also unpaired my watch. Still nothing and now I can’t get it to re-pair

Apr 18, 2022 9:10 AM in response to Hejigray

Hi,

If you were able to get your watch to unpair from the watch app, but the watch itself has the white screen and/or did not unpair correctly, you will need to erase all content and settings of your watch and attempt the pairing process again.

To erase all content and settings, place the watch on the charger, press and hold both the digital crown and side button until the screen goes black. When the screen goes black, release the buttons, and then press and hold the side button until you see reset or erase. Confirm the erase. The watch should then restart on the pairing simulation.

HOWEVER, if the above does not apply to you, and/or your watch is running extremely outdated watchOS, and has no accidental damage, go ahead and contact Apple Support.

Mar 12, 2022 9:32 PM in response to bhavika98

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Apple Watch.

I would recommend to try to force restart the watch to resolve your issue.

Place the watch on the charger, and then press and hold both the digital crown and side button down at the same time, until you see an Apple logo appear.

If the issue is unrelated to accidental or physical damage, this should resolve it. Also make sure that you always keep your Apple Watch up to date.

I have white screen on my Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.