Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For your next update I need y’all to put an option to remove the password from notes without having to put the password in it would be better for people who forget their old password for notes

I hate that you can’t get your password for your notes back when you forget it

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 1:34 PM

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Notes Feedback

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2022 1:34 PM in response to Irritatedperson1

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Notes Feedback

For your next update I need y’all to put an option to remove the password from notes without having to put the password in it would be better for people who forget their old password for notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.