You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Issues on iPhone 13 Pro Max

Hello guys, I'm Setya from Indonesia.

Please help me if you have any suggestion for me.

My first experience that I just buy my iPhone 13 Pro Max 256Gb on February 9, 2022. without any incident, on February 19, 2022, my phone has a screen issue, the screen has Flashing and changes the color become green and grey color at 5-20% brightness level. I feel sad and extremely disappointed about it. Now I am confused if the phone that I just bought must be repaired, because I only have one phone and I don't have another phone for a replacement while my phone is being repaired.

My first experience buying iPhone but It's like buying a used phone.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 8:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 8:59 AM

Hi setya243,

It's certainly important to make sure your device works as expected, and we're happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

Your best bet will be to continue working with the technician who has done the inspection of your device, or you can also get in touch with Apple using this link: Get Support

Best wishes.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2022 8:59 AM in response to setya243

Hi setya243,

It's certainly important to make sure your device works as expected, and we're happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

Your best bet will be to continue working with the technician who has done the inspection of your device, or you can also get in touch with Apple using this link: Get Support

Best wishes.

Mar 16, 2022 11:07 PM in response to ryane77

Hi ryane77,

Thank you very much for your good respondses

Actually I’ve been try to get online Support using Apple Support Apps on the last month, but no any update information or action that I get from Online discussion by the Chat features.

The difficult think for me to bring my phone to Apple Service Center is for now can’t leave during working day until 2 months later. and the second think is, Apple Service Center is to far from my place that I worked now.

and the Mojor problem for me it because I just have and used only one device.

So I hope Apple have some option and solution to check and diagnostic my Phone remottely or I Can Send my Phone to the Apple Service Center with temporary replacement device from Apple.

Thank you for your kind cooperatio with my question I hope that we solve this Problem soonest.

Best regards,

setya243.

Screen Issues on iPhone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.