You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Farm It! stuck at loading 0%

The Apple Arcade app, Farm It! gets stuck loading at "0%". If you have played the game, the loading screen fills a carrot shape with orange as the percentage goes up. I have given it over 20 minutes to "load" and I have check that the network is working just fine.

The device was low on storage, so I removed so items. I have over 40 GB free now.

I even completely restored the iPad from a backup and still the Farm It! app from Apple Arcade gets stuck loading at "0%".

Anyone else have this issue? Anyone have a possible solution?

iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 10:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 7:13 PM

Thank you. I found the "App Support" link and clicked it. It launched the game, which is still stuck. I tried it again on another device and it took be to the game's settings page. The only relevant item is the "Credits" screen, which lists names, but no means of contact.

I resorted to searching the internet for "tummy games developer" and I found their website and a contact email address. I sure hope they can help.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2022 7:13 PM in response to Ben_Z1

Thank you. I found the "App Support" link and clicked it. It launched the game, which is still stuck. I tried it again on another device and it took be to the game's settings page. The only relevant item is the "Credits" screen, which lists names, but no means of contact.

I resorted to searching the internet for "tummy games developer" and I found their website and a contact email address. I sure hope they can help.

Mar 15, 2022 6:43 PM in response to _keithws

_keithws,

You can reach out to an app developer by following these steps:

1. Open the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
2. Search for the app, then tap it. If you can't find it, tap the account button or your photo at the top of the screen, tap Purchased, tap "Not on this [device]," then tap the app.
3. The app's product page appears. Scroll to the Ratings & Reviews section, then tap App Support. If you don't see App Support, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.

This information can be found here: How to contact an app developer

Take care!

Mar 15, 2022 6:34 PM in response to Sean_B1

Thank you for the response. I have completed all those steps and the app continues to get stuck at the app's loading screen. Before it gets stuck I see the "Apple Arcade" splash screen and the "tummy games" splash screen. Then, their loading screen appears with the empty shape of a carrot. Normally, this carrot fills with orange and the number below counts up from 0% to 100%. This stopped working for one of the people in my household on March 11, 2022.

Note, I have waited over 12 hours for it to load. Needless to say, the person in my household is deeply invested in their progress in Farm It!

Mostly, I am unclear how to seek help for games in Apple Arcade, specifically Farm It! Is there a way for me to contact the developer directly?

Farm It! stuck at loading 0%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.